As a revolutionary service provider in Accounting and Finances we are committed to making a difference in the following areas:
AUDITS AND ANNUAL FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- Audit readiness preparation
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Internal Audit outsourcing
- High level review of annual financial statements before submitting for audit to ensure compliance with disclosure requirements
- Conversion of annual financial statements from one accounting framework to another
- Facilitation of the audit process
- Preparation of workingpaper files
- Assistance with the preparation for SCOPA hearings
- Project management
- Drafting of policies and procedures
- Review and updating of policies and procedures
- Implementation of policies and procedures
- Compliance review and recommendations to address the policy gaps identified
- Reviewing of transactions before recording or payment
- Assistance with the drafting of management comments for management reports
- Financial management assistance
- Evaluation of cost-effectiveness on projects
- Budget preparation on NT templates
- Budgeting processes
- Pre-issuance reviews before issuing of audit reports
- Peer reviews
- Audit file reviews
- AFS review for submission for compliance to GRAP/IFRS
OTHER FINANCIAL FUNCTIONS
- Asset Register set up; verification and audit.
- Debt Collection Services.
- Budget and strategic plan assistance.
- Various reconciliations assistance.
- Tender documentation verification.
- Various information technology services including staff and software.
- Re-engineering of SCM Unit, heading of SCM unit, preparing of tender documents.
- Supply and delivery of goods
FORECASTING AND BUDGETING
- Process improvements
- Best practise application
- Key ratios defining
- Templates/ Reports
- Due diligence
- Evaluation of strategies
- Business analysis based on historic and current information
- Assistance with strategies
- Complete turnaround assistance including project management from start to finish
- Companies tax calculations
- VAT recoveries
Involve Consulting is passionate about training.
Our approach to training is not only in providing learners with a certificate of attendance, but rather the simplifying of complex concepts to allow everyone an understanding of the requirements of accounting and financial transactions.
In terms of the public sector we own developed material and courses in the following areas:
- GRAP updates
- Supply Chain Management Regulations and processes
- Asset Management
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring for all levels of management and staff
SPECIALITY TRAINING AND SOFT SKILLS
- Involve Consulting developed specialty courses that are presented by trainers who work in the financial sector on a full-time basis. Some of the courses are:
- Managing your personal finance
- Motivate a team
- Manage time productivity
- Enhance Individual performance
- Manage time effectively
Brochures of these, as well as any of our other courses, are available on request.
In addition to our technical expertise shown within consulting and training we have skilled resources available on short and medium term contracts. These employees can be either supervised or used as temporary cover for staff members of your entity.
All of these resources are graduates and are available on the following terms:
- Staff available for all financial- and IT levels
- Temporary or contract
- Hourly rates apply
- Full financial sphere covered
- Suitability tests of candidates on behalf of the client